We are a specialist care provider offering supported living for adults with learning difficulties,
epilepsy, autism spectrum disorder and other additional needs.
We are currently recruiting for a new Assistant Team Leader to work at our service just outside Gt
Horkesley, we are looking for someone who is able to provide supervision and help lead a small team of
support workers, whilst ensuring our workplace values remain at the heart of everything we do.
Our Values are:
Commitment to Promoting Independence and Self Esteem
Providing Quality Person-Centred Care
Respecting & Promoting our Service Users own Choices, Values and Preferences
Are these Values important to you?
As one of our Assistant Team Leaders, you’ll be responsible for the safety and well being of our service
users and support staff, on a shift by shift basis. You will also be required to organise the team you are
working with to ensure daily routines and activities are completed as well as carrying out support
worker duties. All whilst delivering a positive and can do attitude and promoting motivation amongst
staff. Administering/supervising medications is an important part of the role along with being
responsible for all Service Users money. All daily records must be completed to our high standard.
What do we offer in return?
– Extremely competitive rates of pay,
– Paid training with a full range of courses
– £500 annual bonus scheme *
– Career progression opportunities
– 36 hour per week contract
– Company will pay for your DBS (SAVING YOU £44)
What would we like to see in our applicants?
Ideally you should be able to demonstrate experience or a desire and understanding in supporting and
leading a team as well as possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
– Compassionate, caring nature
– Team Player
– Excellent communication and motivating skills
– Experience with Autism and challenging behaviours
– Relevant qualification such as Care Certificate or Health and Social Care NVQ/QCF
– Current UK Driving license
– Experience of lone working
– Positive and Proactive approach to challenges